This Sunday is a big Week Five matchup between the Carolina Panthers and the Arizona Cardinals. The Panthers are coming into this game with a 1-2 record, while the Cardinals have a 2-2 record.
Here is the injury report for the Carolina Panthers, according to ProFootballTalk.com:
1. Defensive tackle Dwan Edwards is out with a hamstring injury.
2. Safety Quintin Mikell is out with an ankle injury.
3. Cornerback D.J. Moore is out with a knee injury.
4. Defensive end Greg Hardy is probable for Sunday’s game as he is dealing with an illness that made him miss a couple days of practice this week.
Lastly, here is the injury report for the Arizona Cardinals:
1. Linebacker Jasper Brinkley is questionable with a groin injury.
2. Guard Daryn Colledge is questionable with a shin injury.
3. Defensive tackle Darnell Dockett is also questionable dealing with a groin injury.
4. Safety Rashad Johnson is also questionable dealing with his finger situation.
5. Linebacker Kevin Minter is questionable with a hamstring injury.
6. Finally, Defensive end Ronald Talley is probable with a wrist injury.
Earlier today via ESPN’s NFL on ESPN Twitter account, they tweeted this:
Cardinals Safety, Rashad Johnson, who lost tip of finger 2 weeks ago, has been cleared to play on Sunday.
— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) October 4, 2013
That is definitely good news to hear as earlier in the week, the Cardinals didn’t know what would happen to Johnson and the rest of his fingers.